Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1 A.M. Showers. How Often Do Those Happen?

Seriously? When was the last time you took a shower at 1 in the morning and were TOTALLY with it? So basically, no drunken 1 a.m. showers with your clothes on, or no sexual showers, either. I just took one, for no real reason, and it was great. I considered just sitting in there for a good 20 minutes, and just being soothed in the hot water. In retrospect (Can you be in retrospect of something that happened literally 10 minutes before you started thinking about it in retrospect? I think after re-reading that the universe just asploded.), I kinda wish I had. Oh well. Don't want to ruin a good thing.

Wow. That's not a very intense blog entry after a 3 week absence. That's really all I've got, though. I'll probably post something more thorough and entertaining in......6 weeks or so. Since that seems to be my pattern. Until then, stay in school, and listen to the CD 'Nowhere' by the band Ride. It's the blue part of the Shoegazing Holy Trinity. The red is My Bloody Valentine's 'Loveless'. I'm going to listen to the yellow soon. I hope it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment